Herald Dispatch News – CHARLESTON — A new report from the West Virginia Center on Budget and Policy has...
Tag Archive for: Recent Study
Drug Free America Foundation reports: According to a newly published study in JAMA, neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS) increased 82%, from...
CNN News – While overall drug overdoses among youth are infrequent, non-fatal overdoses were on the rise in children...
Sponsored / Advertise
- Overdose Deaths Have Surged During the Pandemic, C.D.C. Data ShowsIn USAApril 14, 2021
- IL: Proposed Legislation Would Legalize Supervised Injection Facilities To Combat Drug OverdosesApril 9, 2021
- GA: Georgia’s Plan To Crack Down On Halfway House ‘Cash Cows’April 9, 2021
- WV: House of Delegates passes bill to require licensing for needle exchange programsApril 9, 2021
- SC: CDC works to curb the spike in drug overdose deaths through testing stripsApril 7, 2021