Observer-Dispatch News – Oneida County is taking its real-time overdose alert system one step further by sending out text...
Tag Archive for: New Technology
The Metro Public Health Department announced Monday a pilot program to send out text messages about spikes in overdose...
The Warren County Sheriff’s Office unveiled a new online database this week to better educate the public about drug...
Sponsored / Advertise
- US: Heroin overdose deaths more likely to occur shortly after hospital dischargeIn USAOctober 6, 2021
- NM: UNM joins study to treat neonatal opioid withdrawal syndromeOctober 6, 2021
- OR: New drop-in peer centers opening to help with addictionOctober 2, 2021
- AK: More counterfeit painkillers are showing up in Anchorage, raising risks of overdoseOctober 2, 2021
- MS: Methamphetamines: The personal cost of addictionOctober 1, 2021