WDEL News – Delaware health officials announced how they plan to spend revenue from an impact fee being charged...
Archive for category: Delaware
Delaware State News – In the first six months of the year, 199 people have died due to overdoses...
Sponsored / Advertise
- Overdose Deaths Have Surged During the Pandemic, C.D.C. Data ShowsIn USAApril 14, 2021
- IL: Proposed Legislation Would Legalize Supervised Injection Facilities To Combat Drug OverdosesApril 9, 2021
- GA: Georgia’s Plan To Crack Down On Halfway House ‘Cash Cows’April 9, 2021
- WV: House of Delegates passes bill to require licensing for needle exchange programsApril 9, 2021
- SC: CDC works to curb the spike in drug overdose deaths through testing stripsApril 7, 2021