To combat the disturbing rise in fatal drug overdoses exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Janet Mills today announced...
/ Michigan, USA
UM News – Nearly one-third of students who reported misusing prescription opioids as high school seniors between 1997 and...
Sponsored / Advertise
- US: Heroin overdose deaths more likely to occur shortly after hospital dischargeIn USAOctober 6, 2021
- NM: UNM joins study to treat neonatal opioid withdrawal syndromeOctober 6, 2021
- OR: New drop-in peer centers opening to help with addictionOctober 2, 2021
- AK: More counterfeit painkillers are showing up in Anchorage, raising risks of overdoseOctober 2, 2021
- MS: Methamphetamines: The personal cost of addictionOctober 1, 2021
News by State
News by Tag
Addiction Services Buprenorphine Child exposure Coalitions Cocaine Consumption Sites Counterfeit Counterfeit Oxycodone COVID-19 Decriminalization Drug Strategy Drug Testing Fentanyl Funding Grants Harm Reduction Heroin HIV Intervention Law Legislation Marijuana Policy MAT Methadone Methamphetamine Naloxone NAS Needle Exchange Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome New Drug Trend New Technology Opioid Epidemic Overdose Programs Recent Study Recovery Assistance Research Study Safe Injection Sites Safety Safety Alert Sober Homes Social Media Statistics Test Strips Treatment