Trib Live News – Naloxone can now be mailed by community groups to anyone who wants the opioid overdose...
WTVQ News – FRANKFORT, Ky. (WTVQ) – Overdose deaths in Kentucky increased 5 percent in 2019 over 2018, according...
APhA Collaborates with Walmart to Provide Free Comprehensive Opioids Training Program for All U.S. Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Nationwide/ USA
APhA News – New resource being deployed as reports from across the country indicate surge in opioid-related overdoses during...
Sponsored / Advertise
- OK: Tulsa harm reduction group helps prevent overdose deathsIn OklahomaJuly 15, 2021
- CDC: US Recorded More Than 93,000 Overdose Deaths in 2020, Up Nearly 30% Amid PandemicIn USAJuly 14, 2021
- WV: Syringe exchange remaining open in Cabell County despite new lawJune 27, 2021
- WV: ACLU in West Virginia sues over needle exchange lawJune 27, 2021
- GA: Fentanyl overdoses on the rise in Coastal Georgia, officials warn marijuana could be laced with itJune 22, 2021